zaterdag 7 oktober 2017

On the Painting Desk 15

It`s been a good and productive week this time, as I managed to finish quite a bit from last weeks video.

Of course, this results in a heap of shifting on the venerable painting desk, and I hope to get some more complete units done this week.

Compared to last week, I completed the Kerns unit and the Ostermark Handgunners unit as I wanted, with as additional bonusses a gypsy girl, my 6mm Rhino`s for Future War Commander and the Sigvald character.

Coming this week, I`m gunning to finish the first of many Deamonette units for my Age of Sigmar Slaanesh unit.  In addition, I hope to get some more work done on the second part of the Cultist unit, and start painting on the Havocs squad and perhaps the Hellbrute you see in the video.

Though I`m also planning on maybe starting the small 5 man Marine squad, in an effort to give me a small and cheap unit that will unlock the Batallion battleforged chart, including it`s bonus command points.  Because in the not so far future, I will be taking on Nemesis`s Iron Warriors legion for 1000 points.

How far I`ll get?  Come back and check next week :-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten