maandag 8 januari 2018

The Haul Report 115

The first one of the new year, a day later as well, I wasn`t home yesterday to hit the publish button...

And it is one with a nice heap of freebies, which is always nice of course.

But first, some required reading.  I picked up various magazines for the hours to read while tjuffing around on busses, and because in the case of the historical magazines, both had articles that tickled my intrests.


At TSA past friday, I picked up the Ironclad book for a measly 5 euro, as Monitor is one of my favorite models / ships, and I received the set of houserules for our ACW games in which I`ll plunge this friday.

More freebies came from Jo, who is cleaning out old parts.  A heap of sprues of "loyalist" Space Marines, super handy to pimp my Emperor's Children with.

I also bought some more metal plates for the magnetizing part of saod Pink Phalanx.

Finally, some more freebies came to me with some gift material we had received from the Salute folks, so that`s some nice collectables for the collection as well.

A nice little haul as such!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten