dinsdag 17 april 2018

Blood Bowl Bondage Team Catcher

So I finished my first "test model" for my Blood Bowl team, which will be a team of Amazons, but of course being me dedicated to the Prince of Pleasure, Slaanesh.

The models are from Gaspez Arts, and are from their Bondage Team range.

When I painted up the Cultists in AHPC 8, I already stated that the light blue and pink would be the colourscheme for my team, which will be named "Silken Servitude", because, well, theme and such.

The models are great looking adding that swing of sexy to them, and yes, they are half-naked.  Being a fan of Suicide Girls, that doesn`t bother me at all to be honest.  I`m going to do some "lined pattern" tattoos on the models, and I will be opting for a lot of outlandish hair colours to add to that "alt" look of the players.

Of course, the bases are done like all my other Slaanesh models, but with their number in the front of the base for play reference of course.

And a nice Gloss varnish makes them all that more shinier for use on the pitch!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten